Sunday 12 June 2011

RAVE2 WAS A BOMB!=)

Hello,my awesome readers who got nothing better to do than reading my blog.Howdy.Today I'm gonna blog about what happened last Friday on the 10th of June.The Student Council club in my college organized this HUGE event called RAVE2.As I'm a part of the club,I had to work on the day.Guess what I did.I was in charge of the beverages section where we had Tropicana Twisters arranged on the table.So me,and my friends are required to take the guests coupon and redeem it with their drinks.So for the first two hours,I was like,

"Hello,can I have your yellow coupon,please?"

*handing over their tropicana twisters"

"Thank you,Have fun."


                                From left,"ashwini,me,angel" selling tropicana twister.WOOTS!=)))

Believe me,thats the only phrase I keep on repeating on and on.Like thousand times.
First they had this bands playing on and on.And I was like "where will the fun begin?"

Then all of a sudden,the DJ played JLO's "On The Floor".And we were like "OMG,OMG,OMG".Screaming like its the end of the world or something.That was the tick tock,the bomb for all the fun I had that night.
OMG,believe me.I've never partied like that before in my entire life.Like seriously.It was bomb.I danced till my feet hurt,my stomach cramp,my kidney almost came out from its ureter.HAHAHAHHAHA,it was certainly a night to remember.Here are some pictures from RAVE2.=)

Finger Foods.Yummy!=)
                                   

Crowds in the hall.

Bands performing songs.Not bad actually.=)

Still playing songs.They had this rendition of Poker Face.=)

People partying.
From left,megan,ashwini,sam,hong yi,angel,me,danice.Awesome people.=)









































No comments:

Post a Comment