Sunday 5 June 2011

The Emo Post.

Heyyy,people.Ahh,shiet.I writing this bloody post because I think I needed too.I am awefully pissed ryte now.Like seriously pissed.About someone.I mean,seriously just because of  a small mistake,you blame it one someone else or the TV.Like all the freaking time.Hello,nobodys perfect alryte?Like NOBODY IN THE WHOLE FREAKING UNIVERSE!OK?

You will never find happiness in you if you treat others like a piece of shiet.I am a HUMAN too.I have the right to speak.But obviously I can't do that,then we'll have like WORLD WAR 3 IN THE HOUSE.While can't I live like everybody else?Huh?Why am I wasting my time perfecting your name,while I can roam around and drink all night long and never come back home.Think about it?When someone is working their butt off to please you,you just dont call them STUPID and ASSHOLES?Alryteee?I have feelings.Everybody in this house got one.I can never find peace with you or make you understand whatever you're doing now is BULLSHIT.You have to BLOODY control your temper.When other people piss you off,you definetely don't show it to other people,especially people in your BLOODY house.OH GOD,I WISH YOU'RE READING THIS.I wish some day you will understand how deep you've hurt us through mentally.The cut is so deep till it became a scar in my head.And you know what does scar do.Scars never,ever leave you.

Yours truly,

tm.

1 comment:

  1. Betsoft: supplier of metal-racing products to betsoft - ITNIA
    As cobalt vs titanium drill bits with titanium aura quartz Betsoft, the company develops metal and racing solutions for titanium scissors racing, greyhound oakley titanium glasses racing, greyhound racing and titanium granite other racing events.

    ReplyDelete