Saturday 28 May 2011

Kung Fu Panda = AWESOMENESS!!!

Lazy to blog.Very short blog about my virtual husband.=)No matter how many thousand times I watch Kung Fu Panda,oh mannn.You can't beat that.For me,it is like ALL TIME FAVORITE CARTOON EVER.I mean EVERRRR.
So,the moment when I saw Kung Fu Panda 2 trailer release in Apple Trailers,I was like sooo excited.Finally the time came.Over joyfully I went and watched it.I tell you people.You have to watch it.HAHAHAH,the moment I came out from the cinema,I literally wanted to marry PO.If you guys don't know who is PO.Here is my virtual husband.HAHAH.

                                                 Look at him,sooo awesomeeee.=))

Here are some of awewome stills from Kung Fu Panda 2.=)






                 Cast of Kung Fu Panda 2,(from left Jack Black,Angelina Jolie and Dustin Hoffman)

Can't wait for the third one.Byeee for now.=))
Before that here is my favourite song for now.Adele RAWKSSS!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment