Sunday 15 May 2011

Cakes & Melons.

Usually after a very packed,awesome Sunday lunch,I would be having my "afternoon" nap which lasts probably about 4 hours.HEHEHEHEHE.I know.I have a very LONG sleeping habit for an "afternoon" nap.

About 6pm,my sister called me from the kitchen (as in phone).
"Thasha,come down faster!"

Then I was like huhhhhh? Just-waking-up-blurness.=)

"Thasha,come down.Mummy is crying"

Then,as fast as Superman would wear his underwear,I immediately ran down from my room to the kitchen.You know,what I saw?

My two sisters and my mum sitting on the dining table,LAUGHING.
Judging from the VERY MESSY kitchen,my wildest guess was true.They baked.

You see,baking is a very interesting topic in our house.Do you know how many butters,flours,chocolates we have wasted in order to obtain the CAKES?
TONS OF THEM.
We bake like all the time.The percentage of getting the correct batter would be 60%.
The percentage of the cake to survive would be 40 %.
And finally the percentage of the cake taste is sooo freaking awesome?




2%.


Go and have your laugh.HAHAHAHAH.But thats the truth.Maybe is the recipe.Maybe is our terrible baking techniques.I always blama it on the OVEN.
 Watching shows like Masterchef,Cake Boss,DC Cupcakes makes us FOOD-CRAZE.
Just watching how the strawberries are washed in the shows.Makes me AHHHHHH.=)


These people are crazy and nuts.So freaking awesome with foods.AHHHH.

So coming back to reality,they've made vanilla & chocolate cupcakes.
They left a very little vanilla cupcake in a small spoon for me.
It was good.Because my mother helped my sister.I know.


Then,the chocolate cake arrives hot from the oven.
Let the pictures speak for itself.


                                                                           












Ohh,pardon me for my turtle.I love him.His name is USAIN BOLT.HAHAHA,cause he runs very fast.Watermelons was for after cake dessert,you see?=)
Thats it for now.I'll keep updating as much as I can.


Met vriendelijke groet,

tm

No comments:

Post a Comment