Saturday 14 May 2011

A New Beginning.

Hello,people from everywhere around the world whom probably gonna leave after just reading a few words.This would be by i guess 7th blog or something.Because I am a very lazy person honestly.Like super lazy.But I love to blog.You know sometimes when you see something interesting or experiencing something awesome,and you have this words that will roll in your head like probably a gazillion times and you wish your head is like an automatic blogger or something.You think,auto blog.FUN?I wish.Maybe in the future.But now we gotta just type and blog,you know.
So,I hope this blog lasts.Like lasts a very long time.I have good time reading other people blogs.Reading their life story and keep updating with their awesome time.Hence,I want the same thing.Suddenly,I wanted people to notice me and read my life stories.Like Julie Powell.She started a food blog about Julia Child her mentor for her passion for cooking.Look at her now,famous and rich like hell.Its not like I want to be rich or something but its nice to mark your place in the world.You only gonna live once you see?So,I want to make mine the best one.No regrets.Learn from the biggest mistakes I’ve made in the past.
I will blog about life,food,music,movies these things I cant live without.My life source you know?They keep me alive.Well,everybody need food.HAHA.Okayy,thats it for now.I promise to try my very best to keep updating my life in this page.Very best indeed.

mise tryly,
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment