Saturday 27 August 2011

Pearl Harbour

Hey yah.How you guys are doing today?WOOHOO!Okayy,today as I was flipping through the channels in Astro,I was caught up with this movie,which was playing in HBO.It was a movie.It was one of those movies that no matter how many thousand times you watched it,you still feel "unsatisfied" of it.Without any doubt,this movie is definitely in my top ten movie list.(which I might reveal in my future posts) But unfortunately it's not on the first position though.In case if you guys don't know,my all time favourite movie will always be King Kong(2005).Why?You have to keep reading my blog posts to find out.HAHAHA.

So,anyways the movie I was talking about was Pearl Habour.If you guys don't know this movie,please Google or Wikipedia it before I shoot you to the ground.There are so many reasons why I love this movie so much (not as much as King Kong =P).These are those awesome reasons.

  1. The SUPER ROMANTIC,TWISTING,BOMBASTIC story line.
          This movie have this very interesting story line.It revolves complicating love triangle when Rafe (Ben Affleck)  meets Evelyn Johnson (Kate Beckinsale), a Navy nurse who passes him for his physical examination even though he has dyslexia, and is instantly smitten. The two soon begin dating and fall in love. However, Rafe has volunteered to serve with the Royal Air Force's Eagle Squadrons. Before Rafe leaves for England, he makes a promise to Evelyn that he will come back for her. Evelyn and Danny (Josh Hartnett) are transferred with their respective squadrons to Pearl Harbour. Rafe is shot down over the English Channel and presumed killed in action. Three months later, Evelyn and Danny bond over their mourning for Rafe and unexpectedly develop feelings for each other. They soon begin their own relationship. On the night of December 6, 1941, Rafe unexpectedly returns, having survived the crash and been stranded in occupied France in the interval. He quickly realizes that Evelyn and Danny are now together, and feeling hurt and betrayed, the two friends soon get into a fight at the local hula bar.

That's Rafe and Evelyn.Are they like super sweeeeeeet?=)

And that's Danny and Evelyn.AWWWWH.=P

       2. The effects are SUPER COOL.


I mean like seriously.When the Japs are hitting on the Harbour,WOAW man.I mean WOAW.I had goosebumps watching this movie.Its like so real.



See what I mean?Like OMG.Like OMG.HAHAHAHA.I always have this thing for war movies.WOOHOO.


    3. Hans Zimmer masterpiece.

       This man is legendary.He is like my favourite composer of all time.Like forever and ever.For nearly three decades Zimmer has composed music for over 100 films including some critically acclaimed film scores, such as The Lion King, Gladiator, and The Dark Knight. Some of his recent compositions for motion pictures are Sherlock Holmes (2009), Inception (2010), Megamind (2010), Rango (2011), Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011), and Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011).

Pearl Harbour soundtrack album was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score (lost to the score of Moulin Rouge!). The song "There You'll Be" was nominated for the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song.

This movie have some serious awesome score like "Tennessee","And then I kissed him" and "Heart Of The Volunteer".Here are some of the samples.Hope you guys like it.=)






Overall I think this is one of those movies you have to watch before you die.HAHAHA,trust me on movies.I love this movieeee and I hope this post might actually change your perspective about this movie.LOL.Okay for now.Byeeeee.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment