Saturday 22 October 2011

HAHAHAHAHAH,what to do? LIFE.

Heyyyah!It's been ages since the word "blogger" appeared in my Internet applications.So many things to blog.So many things happened.Like seriously too many.I guess that's life huh?You will never know when times flies.Boom,it's like October already.Dayumm.I've learned a lot of things these past few months.I would say,I changed.Like a lot.I'm not sure they are for better or worse,but probably better.Well,you don't see me coming home at 2am,high with marijuana,ryte?I've started to see the world and people around me from a completely different angle.I TRY to not complain much like I used to.I tried and still trying to accept the fact that I can't please everyone in my life.I've always been this person whom always been SO afraid of what people might think of me,how would they judge me from head to toe.But then it hit me one fine day.You can't change the nature of people.Even I talk about other people,even though they do or don't hurt my feelings.I must stop worrying so much of what people might think and just start living my life.It's my life anyways.Rihanna once told in her "Cheers" song.She said "People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good".So yeah,thanks RiRi.I also started to appreciate whats or whom is around me.I'm SO lucky to have family that loves me no matter what and friends who are there for me when I need them the most.

Take a chance,Live your life.Fall in love.Fall out of love.Learn from your mistakes.Don't give a damn to those whom tries to bring you down.It's your life.Fill it with sunshine and rainbows.Shit happens.But then be bold,and move along. ;)

Yours truly,

tm

No comments:

Post a Comment