Monday 4 July 2011

Life & Death : Memoirs Of Two Friends.

Heyy,guys.It's been a pretty hectic day.Today I lost two of my friends.

I may not know them very much but I did know them.And I couldn't hold my tears from falling upon their death today.It was surreal.Unbelievable.

Their death made me think a lot today.About life and death.
Who would have known that they would leave everyone behind when they woke up in the very morning?
Who would have known that their lives would end in about few hours?
Who would have known that they would only live till they're 17?
Who?


I guess all of us have to appreciate life when we still have one.
Cherish it and fill it with happy moments and mistakes that would make you stronger as you face challenges in life.We will never know when we're about to die.Nobody knows.It's all destined.

I just hope that my friends Azmaan Johari & Muhammad Faizal rest in peace.They are without doubt in a better place than earth.May God Bless Them.They will always be in my mind and also every bodies mind forever and ever.

Faizal

Azmaan


R.I.P Azmaan & Faizal =)

Yours Truly,


 tm

No comments:

Post a Comment